- Introduction to the SAS System
- Data Manipulation with the SAS System
- Accelerated and Efficient Programming Techniques
- Introduction to the SAS Macro Facility
- Introduction to SAS Programming with PROC SQL
- Advanced SAS Programming with PROC SQL
- Create Reports with SAS System Using ODS
- Introduction to SAS Office Analytics™
- Introduction to SAS Enterprise Guide
- Writing Programs with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Advanced Topics in SAS Enterprise Guide
Who Should do this course?
Learner applicants from different quantitative foundations, such as Engineering, Finance, Maths , Business Management who need to target work profiles dependent on SAS confirmation and Reporting abilities or Excel-VBA or Tableau based MIS/BI expert profiles.
Participants will be relied upon to have some learning of SAS Intelligence Platform and the job of metadata to go to the workshop.
Length of the Workshop: The term of this Workshop will be two steady days.
- Confirmation of Merit for all the workshop people.
- At the total of this workshop, a little conflict will be managed among the sharing understudies and victors will be permitted with an “Underwriting of Excellence”.
- Confirmation of Coordination for the facilitators of the ground’s workshops.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.