- Rails, Breadth-First
- Ruby Skills and Tools
- The "What": Domain Modeling and ActiveRecord
- Steering and Responses
- Investigating ActiveRecord Techniques
- Information Validation with ActiveRecord
- Investigating ActionPack
- Total Exercise: Users and Bids
The members taking the Ruby on Rails Training course should be acquainted with the general standards of question arranged programming (OOP). Earlier presentation to the accompanying ideas and advances is extremely useful, however not required:
- General comprehension of web improvement standards
- Basic information of HTML and CSS
- Basic comprehension of the HTTP convention, including ideas like SSL, redirection, GET versus POST, and so on.
- Basic information of SQL • Familiarity with MySQL (or some other socialdatabase) Workshop duration: The term of this workshop will be two persistent days.
- Testament of Merit for all the workshop individuals.
- Toward the complete of this workshop, a little contention will be dealt with among the sharing understudies and victors will be conceded with a Testament of Excellence.
- Testament of Coordination for the facilitators of the ground's workshops.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.