- Greetings and tech check
- Intro to React and React Native
- Hack (Build basic list app with React)
- Foundational components in React Native
- Convert your app list from React to React Native
- Dewools walk through
- Get comfy with dev tools
- Intro to styling
- Hack (style our App)
- Redux and state management
- Hack (Integrate Redux into our App)
- Fetch API and networking
- Hack (Integrate API interaction into our App)
- Go over designs for app
- Hack (setup routing)
- Creating reusable components
- Hack (create components for our App)
- Installing 3rd party native UI components
- Async and Redux
- Hack (Add API calls to redux)
- Hack (add animations to our App)
- Hack (Add Unit and Integration tests)
- Going further and resources
Duration: The term of this workshop will be two continuous days.
- Testament of Merit for all the workshop members.
- Toward the finish of this workshop, a little rivalry will be sorted out among the partaking understudies and victors will be granted with an “Certificate of Excellence”.
- Testament of Coordination for the facilitators of the ground’s workshops.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.