- Factors and Primitive Data Types
- Variable Scopes, Scope chain and Hoisting
- Utilizing ArraysExpressions, Operators and Operator Precedence
- Control stream – Branching and Looping
Prologue to Functions
- Capacity Declaration and Usage
- Capacity Hoisting
- Dealing with Variable Number of Arguments and Types
- Callbacks – Passing Functions as Arguments
- Returning Functions
Prologue to Objects
- Protest Declaration utilizing Literal Syntax
- Getting to Properties and Methods
- Including and Deleting Properties
- Capacities setting (this catchphrase) and the Constructor Function
- Prologue to the Object Prototype and Prototype Chain
Worked IN CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- Capacity – Functions as Objects
- Crude Type Wrappers – Number, Boolean, String
- Blunder HANDLING
Prologue to Handling blunder situations
- Strict Mode Execution
- Blunder Handling Events
- Blunder Objects
- Special case Handling utilizing try..catch..finally and toss
- Program OBJECTS AND THE DOM
Prologue to Objects the Browser Creates, the Document Object Model(DOM) and
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- The DOM Tree, Nodes and Node Types
- Hub Relationships and DOM Tree Traversal
- Hub properties and strategies for DOM Manipulation
- Occasion Handling
- Different Browser Events
- The Event Flow – Event Bubbling
- Distinctive Ways to Handle Events
- Occasion Object Properties and Methods
- Propelled TOPICS
- Brief Introduction to Topics That Serve as Next Steps in Learning JS and Web Development
- ES6 highlights and the Babel transpiler
- MEAN Stack for Full-stack Web Development – MongoDB, Express,Angular, Node.js
Duration: The term of this workshop will be two continuous days.
- Testament of Merit for all the workshop members.
- Toward the finish of this workshop, a little rivalry will be sorted out among the partaking understudies and victors will be granted with an“Certificate of Excellence”.
- Testament of Coordination for the facilitators of the ground’s workshops.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.