How Big is this Big Data?
- Definition with Real Time Examples
- How Bigdata is produced with Real Time Generation
- Use of Bigdata-How Industry is using Bigdata
- Traditional Data Processing Technologies
- Future of Bigdata!!!
- Why Hadoop?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop versus RDBMS, Hadoop versus Bigdata
- Brief history of Hadoop
- Apache Hadoop Architecture
- Problems with customary substantial scale frameworks
- Requirements for another methodology
- Anatomy of a Hadoop group
- Hadoop Setup and Installation.
- Brief Introduction about Hadoop Ecosystem (MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, PIG, HBase).
- Concepts and Architecture
- Data Flow (File Read, File Write)
- Fault Tolerance
- Shell Commands
- Java Base API
- Data Flow Archives
- Data Integrity
- Role of Secondary Name Node
- HDFS Programming Basics
- MapReduce Architecture
- Data Flow (Map – Shuffle – Reduce)
- MapRed versus MapReduce APIs
- MapReduce Programming Basics
- Programming [ Mapper, Reducer, Combiner, Partitioner ]
- Hive versus RDBMS
- DDL and DML
- Partitioning and Bucketing
- Hive Web Interface
- Why Pig
- Use instance of Pig
- RDBMS Vs NoSQL
- HBase Introduction
Length: The term of this workshop will be two successive days.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.
Duration: 2 days.