Introduction to Dart (Essential comprehension of Dart grammar and basics)
- Factors: var, last, const
- Sort framework
- Strings and String Interpolation
- Bar and Dart Packages
Flutter: First App and Layout Basics
- Making another Flutter application
- Widget app/MaterialApp
- Working with topics to change the shading plan of your application
- Utilizing Hot Reload!!!
- Making an AppBar
- Introduction to the Text Widget
- Including a FloatingActionButton
- Introduction to the Icon Widget
- Compartments for Margin, Padding, Backgrounds, Shadows, Borders, and so on.
- Making your own Stateless Widgets
- Exercise: Convert progressively troublesome plans into Flutter Widgets.
- Working with ListView
- Populating the List with Cards and ListTile
- Boundlessly Scrolling Lists with ListView.builder
- Dealing with introduction changes
- Working with Keys
- Exercise: Use past Designs to populate an ordinary ListView, GridView, and StaggeredGridView
Signals and Stateful Widgets
- Gesture Detector and Inkwell
- Stateful Widget
- Passing information to Widgets
- Passing capacities to refresh State
- Exercise: Using FloatingActionButton to refresh State, make a Custom Button that updates State, make a Tabbed Bottom Navigation that enables you to switch between tabs
Building an App:-
- Working with the Navigator
- Pushing new Routes
- Pushing names courses
- Sending information back to a Parent Screen
- Working with Hero advances
- Exercise: Create an application that explores 3 screens profound, passing information end route and pull out. Extend Goal: Use Hero movements to make it extravagant
- Utilizing http customer to bring information from the web
- Working with Futures and async capacities
- Changing over JSON into Dart Objects
- Present json_serializable for changing over json without composing everything by hand, yet don’t center around it
- Showing the information as a List with a Future Builder Widget
- Making Authenticated Calls to a web benefit
- Exercise: Fetch a List of information from the JSONPlaceholder programming interface. Extend Goal: Use json_serializable to change over json
Direction: The length of this workshop will be two sequential days.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.
- Authentication of Merit for all the workshop members.
- Toward the finish of this workshop, a little rivalry will be sorted out among the taking an interest understudies and victors will be granted with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Declaration of Coordination for the organizers of the ground’s workshops.