Prologue to the cloud
- What is a cloud?
- Where did the cloud originate from? History, development, and so forth.
- What a cloud isnt: Grid, parallel figuring, VM, and so forth.
- Qualities of distributed computing
What makes a cloud?
- Capacity Virtualization
- Application virtualization
- Server virtualization
- System virtualization
Hands-on showing of distributed computing
- Making a record on the cloud
- Beginning a server case
- Assigning stockpiling and different assets
- Sending an application
Distributed computing Service Models
- Framework as a Service (IAAS)
- Stage as a Service (PAAS)
- Programming as a Service (SAAS)
Distributed computing sending models
- Open Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Network Cloud
- Half and half Cloud
Points of interest of distributed computing
- Cost show change (Capex to Opex as it were)
- Decrease in expense of proprietorship (TCO)
- On-request versatility
- Unwavering quality
- Shorter Time to Market
- Decrease in task overheads
Challenges of distributed computing
- Information security
Cloud suppliers and their contributions
Amazon Web Services
- Administrations offered by Amazon
- Hands-on Amazon
- EC2 – Configuring a server, Launching a case
- S3-Allocating stockpiling basins,
- Making gatherings, questions and basin strategies
Microsoft Windows Azure
- Microsoft Windows Azure design
- Administrations offered by Microsoft Azure
- Hands on Azure
- Making and sending an application on Azure
- Moving a current application to Azure
- Moving the applications information to SQL Azure
Introduction to Force.com from Sales compel
- Foundation as an administration
- Database as an administration
- Joining as an administration
- Rationale as an administration
- UI as an administration
Advancement as an administration
Overseeing the Cloud
- Scope organization
- Step by step instructions to arrangement servers in cloud
- What kind of server do I require?
- Best practices
- VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- The most effective method to guarantee security inside cloud
- Firewall and security gatherings
Reinforcement/Recovery of information
- Reinforcement procedure
- Where to spare reinforcement
- Reestablish activities
High Availability - HA
- The most effective method to guarantee accessibility
- Provisioning crosswise over zones (Physical server farms for accessibility)
- Versatile IPs for high accessibility
Server checking and Performance observing
- Checking required in the cloud
- Checking instruments accessibility
- Execution checking
- Changes to enhance execution and accessibility
Direction: The term of this workshop will be two continuous days, with eight hour session every day in a sum of sixteen hours legitimately separated into hypothesis and hands on sessions.
- Declaration of Merit for all the workshop members.
- Toward the finish of this workshop, a little rivalry will be sorted out among the taking an interest understudies and victors will be granted with an Endorsement of Excellence.
- Endorsement of Coordination for the facilitators of the grounds workshops.
- Introduction with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Declaration of Participation by Hack7.
Installation Configuration of Microsoft server 2008 R2 Server Operating System, domain AD-DS, configuring Server –Client Model. Installing the Hyper-V, configuring virtual machines, including Snapshots, failover clustering with High Availability on Virtual network. In which the Software kit (cd) will be used.
Duration: 2 days